Georgia Studio Alliance Members
Georgia Studio & Infrastructure Alliance is an educational advocacy group for studio/production support businesses in GA’s film and television industry.
EUE/Screen Gems Atlanta
A 10-stage, 33-acre Atlanta studio complex with sound stages offers 250,000 sq ft of production space and 50,000 sq ft of furnished office space.
Third Rail Studios
Third Rail Studios is Georgia’s newest purpose built film and television production studio. The facility includes 60,000 SF of sound stages, 27,500 SF of production office space and over 70,000 SF of mill/flex space.
Stageworks has 3 studios conveniently located in 3 key areas of Atlanta. Our buildings totaling 337,000 sq ft have 3 stages and plenty of office, mill and flex space.
Triple Horse Studio
Triple Horse Studios is a Motion Picture & Television Production Company with Production & Post Facilities. Triple Horse owns and operates a portfolio of content creation, production services, television, film and digital entertainment business units.
Eagle Rock Studios
Eagle Rock Studios Atlanta opened in April, 2015. At 470,000 square feet, it is the largest stage complex all under one roof in the United States.
Speak with one voice to represent studios and service companies at the state level, Georgia General Assembly, the Georgia Department of Economic Development, and all other state entities dealing with the regulation of the entertainment industry. Working with the Governor and Lt. Governor’s offices and the University and Technical/Career College Systems and other industry groups, offer access and resources to train much-needed crew for key areas including electric, grip and construction.
Why Film in Georgia?
- Georgia has one of the best film incentive programs in the country
- Georgia has developed a statewide centralized crew training program in its higher education system.
- Georgia has a huge variety of locations to film in, including the urban jungle of downtown Atlanta, the world’s largest aquarium, the world’s largest inland swamp, the Appalachian Mountains which often get snow in the winter months, Stone Mountain, over 100 mile coastline, major league sports arenas, concert arenas, and more than 30 rivers.
- A large and talented crew base lives in Georgia
- Georgia has a large permanent infrastructure for the film industry
- Atlanta has the worlds largest airport
- Georgia hosted more feature film productions in 2016 than any other market
- Georgia has some of the largest film studios in the world.
- The state of Georgia has been steadfast in supporting the film industry.